Wednesday 7 November 2012

7th November's Update Post

Hey guys, so I promised a post a day leading up till Christmas, at the moment I have to say I'm doing quite well on the promise :)

This post is just a basic update of whats happened this week and whats set to come in the build up to Christmas. Last night I went to watch Skyfall (The new James Bond film) with the family. We very rarely go to the cinema all together, so it was a nice change. The film is excellent if you've not seen it you should definitely check it out!

Yesterday I also purchased tickets for the Key 103 Jingle Ball 2012! So if any of you are going then let me know!!! I can not wait, I mainly bought these because I couldn't get tickets to the Capital Jingle Bell Ball and was gutted, as they were supposed to be for my sisters Christmas present from me, Oh well the acts look good this year at Key 103!! Flo Rida, Leona Lewis, JLS, Lawson, Labrinth, Mcfly, LittleMix, Stooshe & Tulisa I actually can not wait!

If anyone is interested then you can check it out here;
http://www.key103.co.uk/on-air/jingleballlive-2012-lineup/

For the rest of the week I'm just having a break, some relax time to myself well until Friday when im back at University and then Work yet again! Lifes such a drag when your at this stage of education but I love it!

Anyway if anybody has any questions or anything, then feel free to contact me via here or email @ Smansell94@gmail.com


Trying out some Intense lips & Eyes :)

Adios

Sophie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment