Tuesday 6 November 2012

Mac Goodies

Hi again all, I've just uploaded a post on make-up storage, and there were a few new additions made over the past couple of weeks, so thought i'd do a review on the mac section.

I recently purchased my first Mineralize Skin finish in the shade 'Lightscapade' This cost £21.50 and can be found here: http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/shaded/159/782/Products/Face/Powder/Mineralize-Skinfinish/index.tmpl

The skin finish as quoted from Mac is a 'soft candlelit beige with multidimensional shimmer' and this is exactly what it is! The colour is beautiful it carries a faint blue line throughout the skinfinish almost like a vein.
Packaging
Lightscapade Close Up


Swatch - Shimmer of the skinfinish



Overall I love this skinfinish, it definitely adds a highlight on the tops of my cheeks when applied and makes my face feel shimmery and glamorous. Will be purchasing more!!!!!


The next new Mac addition is a Lipstick from my mum :) my family went on holiday a couple of weeks ago, and purchased me a Lipstick I've been after for a while from Duty Free as where I live it always seems to be sold out! Originally she went for 2 Up the Amp and Rebel, but surprise surprise Rebel was sold out, so I only got the one.
Anyway this lipstick can be found here;
http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/shaded/168/310/Products/Lips/Lipstick/Lipstick/index.tmpl

This lipstick is a vibrant purple or 'Lavender Violet' this colour always seems to fit its way into my daily outfits, the colour just fits perfect with the Autumn season and especially my personality :)

Up The Amp (Mac Shot)
Up The Amp Lipstick 


Up The Amp Swatch

Thanks for reading, if there are any requests then please let me know :)

Adios

Sophie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment