Thursday 8 November 2012

Night Time Look



Hey Guys,
Second post of the day, as I'm not too sure I will be able to post tomorrow. Anyway this is a saved one I have from Wednesday 7th November from my venture out to see Skyfall. I thought I'd do myself up a little bit and post a few photos of my makeup and outfit.

So to start off with my makeup I used the following;

L-R Foundation, Eyelashes, Lip Stain

(1) Maybelline New York Super Stay 24Hr SPF 19 Foundation in shade 010 Ivory. This foundation for me I find is perfect, I can wear this foundation all day as its Non Transferable, Sweat and Heat resistant so is good for working or university where Im travelling around all day. I also find this foundation highly cover-able and therefore don't find myself applying layers and layers creating a cake face. I love this foundation and definitely recommend this to anyone who is like myself and find it hard to find your shade to match your skin tone.

(2) Eylure Katy Perry Lashes in the style Oh, Honey! I LOVE THESE LASHES! There just beautiful and make my eyes pop, I have naturally long and thick lashes but when im venturing out at night I like to make them pop that bit extra. These lashes are so easy to put on, and instantly give my eyes ooomph! I have to say I do always use Eylure lashes but this was the first time I used Katy Perry Lashes, and I shall definitely be repurchasing these in other styles. Well Done Katyyyy P!

(3) Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in the Shade Lovesick/Passionee, My boyfriend bought me this as a cheer up Sophie present when I was ill in the summer and ever since then it is my go to lip colour for a good ol' night out! It smells like mint and I love it, not only that the stain is brilliant and I dont find myself re applying and re applying all night. Ok it does ware off a little but every lip product does. Love this, and in Comparison to the Clinique Chubby Sticks I find this a great deal similar, Its almost as If im using a crayon to colour my lips feel like a big kid and I love it!!!

On to the outfit, So I decided to team a pair of washed out skinny jeans with a cargo army shirt with gold studs! This shirt was new and I was a bit reluctant as to whether or not I should return it. Im not really a vest shirt type of person and definitely not a huge army print fan anyway I wore them and thought they looked alright, your open to judge I dont personally think Im a fashionista!


The jeans are from New Look and I think they RRP at £27.99, Shirt was a Primark Bargain that RRP's at £6-8 Can't exactly remember, but I know it wasn't anymore than £8 :)




Went for a simple 50's style hair doe, call me old fashioned!



















Thanks for reading :)

Lots of Love
Sophie

x

No comments:

Post a Comment