Friday 28 December 2012

Christmas Day outfit :)

Hello snowflakes :) I'd like to apologise that I have rarely been blogging over the festive period however I have been really busy with family ventures and things and therefore I have the time today to do a couple of posts. The first post is my Christmas Day outfit :) on Christmas we go out to see family and therefore it's nice to dress up rather than wear clothes I would wear if I was staying in so I wore as seen below a red skater girl skirt from NewLook RRP £19.99 a black vest with attached collar with gold studs from River Island, I think this top was round about £20 I also wore a black studded waist belt which was again from NewLook and I think was just under £10.

Marc & me Christmas Day <3


I decided to wear a simple pair of black flat shoes with gold studs and these again were from new look and cost £17.99 there so super comfy, I wore a pair of 80denier tights from Asda and I'm not too sure how much these were. When we went out I just wore my lack leather jacket which I wear all the time :)
Going out :)

Hope you enjoy
Love sophie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment