Thursday 3 January 2013

ASOS Bargain!

Hello again my snowflakes, I ordered an iPad case/pouch from ASOS a couple of weeks before Christmas and silly me forgot to show you! Its gorgeous and it was an absolute bargain, if you live in the UK then you must know about hotukdeals and if you don't then basically its a website were people can post bargains or codes to get discount off anything and i mean anything from a chocolate bar from poundland to a 55" flat screen tv from currys. The great thing about them is they work! Proof is in the pudding as I got my iPad case for £5.40 with free next day delivery awsell!
Now i was rather sneaky and got my case when ASOS were doing 30% off so it was reduced from £20 to £14 already but still had the shipping charge on which took it to round about £18 then I searched hotukdeals and found a 60% off code and free next day delivery! I was doing back flips and here is my wonderful soft suede quilted leather iPad case!


and heres the link ASOS SUEDE QUILTED IPAD CASE


Love Sophie
x

2 comments:

  1. Ah that's lovely, i'll have to check hotukdeals next time I buy something online, i've never checked it before!Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so good honestly, I check it for everything I buy. Who doesn't love saving money ha!

    Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete