Thursday 31 January 2013

Liebster Award


So thanks to Maggie from PrettyPottering she nominated me for the Liebster Award, which im very thankful for, didn't realise people actually took an interest in my blog! So thank you so much.............The Liebster Awards is given to blogs under 200 followers, giving small blogs a chance of getting out there into the blogging world. First time ive ever been nominated and I think its a great idea.

There's a few rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself

2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

11 Facts About Me:
  • I'm from Manchester, but currently studying at Edge Hill University in a small town called Ormskirk (near to Liverpool)
  • I work at home, as a bar maid, not my ideal job but it pays me.
  • I love my car molly, i could not live without her.
  • I don't tend to have a high concentration level. 
  • I spend all my money on makeup and beauty related products (shopaholic).
  • I still wonder whether the moon is made of cheese.
  • I have a sister who is 18months younger than me.
  • I'm a procrastinator in everything i do
  • I constantly experiment with my hair and different looks.
  • I love my dog. 
  • I love quavers. 

    Questions for me: From Maggie


    1. Which ONE item of make up could you not leave the house without wearing?
    Foundation without a doubt, whether its high end or high street my skin needs to be covered

    2. Which ONE item of clothing would you be lost without?
    My jeans, i live in skinny jeans. Daytime and night time i think they are the best things to ever be invented!

    3. What's the most disappointing beauty product you've ever used?
    Im not going to lie it got a huge hype but Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade is a huge let down to me, even the counter girls said it would suit my skin tone down to the ground but I can't even tell im wearing it.. its pointless.

    4. What's your biggest fashion regret?
    DUNGAREES! most definitely what was my mother thinking??????????

    5. If you had £100 to spend on one item what would you buy?
    A rabbit, ive always wanted a rabbit since i was about 5

    6. What do you hope to be doing in 10 years time?
    Working in a prison as a prison officer, or with the police force in the police and criminal evidence section

    7. What's your favourite time of year? Why?
    Summer i love summer, its such a happy time no university and its my birthday!!!!

    8. What's your perfect Saturday night?
    Movie, alcohol, and my boyfriend

    9. What's your favourite movie?
    This means war! Tom Hardy is so damn hotttttt

    10. Do you prefer a bath or a shower?
    Bath most definitely and it has to be a lush or soap and glory one, love a good soak

    11. What's your bedroom like?
    White, Cream, Purple and super tidy. Everythings clean and cute :)

    Here are my questions to you:

    1.What is your all time favourite beauty product? Why?
    2.If you could only wear one beauty product what would it be? Why?
    3.What's your favourite movie to watch?
    4.What's your favourite shop to shop in/online?
    5.What do you see yourself doing in the future?
    6.If you had £1 million what would you spend it on? Why?
    7.Most expensive beauty/fashion item you own? How much?
    8.Favourite month of the year?
    9.Best celebrity and why?
    10.Do you have any pets?
    11.Your favourite beauty brand?

    I Nominate...

    Dancia Berg

    AprilRose-xo

    Sparkle Me xox

    Mainly Meghan

    my-prettylittleblog

    definemyheart

    andshesaidwonderland

    ahandfulofmollie

    adelesadores

    georgamcilroy

    imjustmeganxo

    1 comment:

    1. Congrats on your award! I'll be checking out the blogs you nominated.

      www.ameliorerlavie.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete