Thursday 3 January 2013

Soap & Glory Mini Travel Kit £18

Hello all, Im on a blogging journey today whilst im suffering being ill! So I thought id post some products which I love but unfortunately belong to my darling little sister, stuff she got for Christmas which I think are great gifts.
So the first one is the Soap & Glory mini travel bag and mini products, which I believe was £18 from boots before Christmas, but you can pick them up on 3 for 2 aswell!


So this is what it looks like inside the bag :)


The print is so cute, and very girly i love that you can use this bag once all the stuff has been used, for example as a makeup bag or a wash bag if you were going away. So cute!!

The products are all travel size and are available in large sizes too, so i guess this kit is a bit like a try and see which products are for you! Which is perfect for my sister, shes not largely into beauty or products like this but i know she loves using my things that's why we got her, her own small version.


So inside she got a Girligo body moisturising mist, which I have the full version of and I love it, it smells so nice an leaves shimmer on your skin. She then got scrub of your life, hand food, the righteous butter, clean on me and calm on calm! all products which i love, hope she loves using  them too.
You can buy the small sized products individually as well as in kits around christmas time, so you can constantly try out the new things. One of the reasons why I love soap and glory mmmmmmm delicious!

Leave comments to what your favourite soap and glory products are, and any recomendations. I'd love to give them a try and mention you of course!



Lots of Love
Sophie
x

4 comments:

  1. I love their sugar crush body wash, it smells so good!
    rosie
    x

    littlestagg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too, so fruity and completely different :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their hand food and Clean on me are my faves :), xoxo. Now following you honey, please check out my blog sometime. http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete