Saturday 16 March 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint Review

Hellloooo my blogging friends, so today I decided to jump on the Gelly hi-shine bandwagon and bought 2 shades to just try out and see how I feel about them, before I commit to the whole range!!




The two colours i bought were Blueberry and Pomegranate, and they do live up to the hype. Im currently wearing Blueberry and love it. Im not really a pastel nail type of girl, because im rather pale skinned but its actually quite bright like a sky blue and 2 coats look fab. Great if your in a rush to just put one coat on but the 2nd coat definitely makes it a high shine polish. Its pretty safe to say that i prefer this polish to my Chanel ones, and im a Chanel type of girl. Well done Barry M. So i'll post some photos bellow so you can see how they look both in the bottle and on the nails and how well they live up to the colour. So far I've had Blueberry on for 4 days and there are no chips which is great. The more I wear it the more I feel like my nails look more professional. I do get my nails done, and have acrylics on but its nice to have a break, and a cheaper option and this polish reminds me a little bit of shellac nails.



These cost £6 for 2 but £3.99 each. This is a deal at superdrugs, but im also sure its the same deal in boots. I am 100% going to purchase more from this range, but im not sure which 2 next so any suggestions and any photos of the polish on would be great, link me to your blog/photos and ill chose my next 2.

Thanks for reading,

Sophie

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I just fell in love with your blog, and following it now. :) Follow me back if you'd like!

    itskatja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks have done, have fun in new york xx

      Delete