Monday 25 March 2013

I'm eating myself beautiful! Part 1: Smoothies

Hello, I've decided it's about time that I admit to myself that I don't have the best looking skin in the world or the best type of body. In fact I could do with being a lot more healthier. It's not that I don't eat healthy I just don't seem to look after my body. I try to exercise when I can but that's always too little to what I'd like. I do eat healthy most of the time but with the added creme egg or McDonald's chips. So I've decided I'm going to give all of this up and in a brass 'eat myself beautiful' bye bye to the 3 C's chocolate, crisp and chips and hello to the fruit and goodness.

I don't think the eating of healthy food will be hard for me I'm a huge fan of fruit and vegetables but the balancing portions and protein and giving up everything else I think will be the hard part. So I'm taking it slow this week and eliminating the unnecessary sugar and salt from my diet. Tis week I've decided to wipe out my unhealthy snacks and replace them with some delicious smoothies.

My favourite smoothie being a 'Peach Pleasure' which consists off peach, banana, passion fruit and low fat natural yoghurt (frozen or normal) this tastes absolutely incredible and fills me u n stanly. The banana in this smoothie is used to in a sense fill you up and stop you from snacking and over eating essentially stopping that chocolate bar or packet of crisp from taking over your body. If you don't like peach or passion fruit then change it up, change them for strawberries or blueberries or anything fruity.

I'm not saying to have a smoothie every time you want a snack but I like to have one between breakfast and dinner, considering I'm a late lunch eater it fills me right up until I have time for my lunch. If you fancy them to be a little smoother or less bulky then add some fresh orange juice or any fresh fruit juice that tickles your fancy.

This is the first step to helping detox and clean out my body. The goodness in the fruit will also help to cleanse and clear out any impurities from my skin, helps to reduce skin redness, helps to prevent spots, gets rid of blackheads, all the acid in the fruit will eventually turn my skin beautiful, along with a few other things. So in a sense as the title of this post says, I am eating myself beautiful!

If you have any tips of tricks then please let me know.

Love sophie
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment