Thursday 28 March 2013

What's in my travel make-up bag?



Helloooo to all of my blog reading friends, I was suppose to be venturing on a weekend away with my beloved other half this week to the lake district. However, the weathers been really bad and its too snowy to go. I had planned to do a whats in my travel makeup bag post when I was there but I thought why not still do one anyway seen as though its all packed and ready to be unpacked :(

Because I was only going for 3 days I didn't want to take too much makeup but I didn't want to be limited to colours and things so, there's not really much to say about it all but I thought some people may be interested. Knowing me I won't use every product but its the idea of having it all there that makes me happy.


Avon Blush (Soft Plum)| Benefit Sun Beam| Nars Ondine Eye shadow| Mac Mystery, naked lunch & copper eyeshadows| Maybelline colour sensation lipstick purple shine| Mac mineralised skin finish in Lightscapade| MUA eyebrow palette| Revlon colour burst lipstick in Crimson| Rimmel Colour match foundation in 100 Ivory
| 4 real techniques brushes 1st gold is the buffing brush, pink brush is the Stippling brush, 3rd brush is the contour brush and the purple brush is the base shadow brush| Rimmel lash accelerator endless mascara| L'Oreal Dimantissime mascara| Mac Up the Amp lipstick| Mac Rebel lipstick| Mac Brick o La lipstick| Mac paint pot indianwood| Maybelline gel eyeliner black|

So what's essential to your travel make up bag??

Love Sophie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment