Tuesday 16 July 2013

50 Shades of Lipstick

Hello lovelies,

If you've been reading my blog for a while then you will know that I absolutely adore lipstick, if its the on,y item of makeup I'm wearing then that fine with me. It can change any mood, any look and generally makes me feel more confident, I don't know how but trust me it does.

A reader called Gemma, (if your reading this then hey!) messaged me and asked me to do a post on my favourite lipsticks (colour,brand,texture,price) just to help the younger readers out that are just starting in Makeup and don't have a lot of cash to splash on the more luxurious lipsticks so here goes.

1. Maybelline Colour Sensational



2. Revlon Kissable balm stain in Lovesick





3. Rimmel Stay Glossy - Nude




4. Revlon Balm Stain Crush




No comments:

Post a Comment