Monday 16 September 2013

Nars, Nars, Nars, and more Nars!

Hey guys, My obsession for Nars is growing even more. My collection at the moment consists of only 2 Nars products that being the ever so blogging famous Nars Laguna Bronzer and my all time favourite eye shadow in the entire world Nars Ondine.

But for ages I have been lusting after some more Nars shadows mainly because the pigmentation is out of this world. I was searching around online earlier this week and came across 2 Nars palettes, well 2 that caught my eye. One was the At First Sight, Eye & Cheek Palette Which is a limited edition palette and retails for £45. This one consists of 4 eye shadows, 1 Bronzer and 1 Blusher.

Products from L-R
Deep Throat Blush, (Top Row Shadows) All about Eve, Nouveau Monde, (Bottom Row Shadows) Bellissima, Cordura and the Bronzer is Laguna.

This palette would be really handy for travelling as it is a compact size holds a blush, bronzer and 4 shadows that are quite neutral and could create dimensional looks, and is virtually all you need on holiday minus the mascara of course. This palette is most definitely on my 'to get' list before it discontinues along with the second palette.
At First Sight, Eye & Cheek Palette

The second palette which I came across was the Ride Up To The Moon Eye shadow Palette which again is limited edition. This one is a little bit cheaper and retails for £32. This palette is the complete neutrals palette ranging from matte shades, to a little shimmer to complete sparkle. One palette you could create a day to night look with in seconds.

However, This palette is only an eye shadow palette, and therefore probably why it is a little bit cheaper than the other one. This palette holds 6 eye shadows L-R (Top to Bottom) they are; 
Argentina (which is limited edition), Isolde, Night Porter, Biarritz, Fez and Cordura

Ride Up To The Moon Eye shadow Palette

The only similarities both of these palettes have is the dark brown shimmery eye shadow 'Cordura'.

Now, Im not going to buy the both of them , But i am going to take my time and decide on which one I want. Check out a few reviews and do my research before committing. 

If any of you own any of these palettes, or any of the shades in the palette then let me know what you think of them such as the pigmentation and the longevity. 

I look forward to hearing from some of you

Lots of Love


No comments:

Post a Comment