Sunday 8 September 2013

Super Tiny Boots Haul

Hey guys, so this probably doesn't count as a haul, but i popped into boots recently and thought I would show you some of the things I bought. I only got 3 things but added together its a hefty price sometimes.


One Direction PerfumeFoundation | Real Techniques Blush Brush


So to start off with My little sister has just started a new job working for the council, something I am extremely proud of her for, however, I thought I would get her a little present to wish her good look and say well done and seen as though she is like the ultimate 1 Direction fan I thought I would treat her to their new perfume.
This perfume came out this week I believe and pretty much everywhere is sold out of it, but I managed to get my hands on the very last 50ml bottle in Boots, the perfume is called 'One Moment' if anybody is wondering and it smells so fruity and really fresh. For a 30ml bottle it is £19.50 so I believe and for a 50ml bottle it is £28. Which I think is reasonably cheap to say its such a huge target market. Anyway, she loves the smell of it and would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes fruity scents.

On to the next 2 things, So you may be aware at the moment boots are doing a buy 1 item of makeup get the other half price, obviously its the cheapest item that you get half price. But if your sneaky like me and buy 2 things of the same price then you dont loose out too much.

I had been wanting to try the L'Oreal True Match foundation for a while now, but have never had the time to stand there and test out the shades too see which one matches my skin the best. Every time I have visited boots lately it has been a flying visit, knowing what i want and back out again, but this time I matched this foundation to my skin. I have to say this is a really good foundation for matching skin tones as it adapts to your own tones underneath your skin. I bought the shade Rose Beige which retails for £9.99 however I got this for £4.99 because of the offer.

The next thing I picked up was yet again another Real Techniques brush, This time I got the Blush Brush. I swear I can not go into a drug store without picking one of these brushes up. Well I am only 1 away now from a whole collection, but I can guarantee that I will probably be restocking up on them when Im finished.
Anyway I have used this brush once and find it ok, I like how its really over sized and really soft and fluffy, It feels really good on my face. This retails for £9.99 and I thought it was a bargain how all of the real technique brushes and sets were included on this offer.

Well that's all I bought guys, if you have any questions or requests then leave them below.

Thank for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment