Tuesday 29 October 2013

Halloween: Sexy Vampire


Hey guys its getting so close to my favourite time of year Halloween! So I thought I would do a little post on what Im dressing up for this year as Im going to a party same as every year, Although this year I thought I would change it up from the usual witch to a sexy bloody vampire. Heres my trial run let me know what you all think...


P.S the fangs kept falling out! Getting some new ones for the party...


So to start off I used a really light foundation Illamasqua shade 2 and blended this out all over my face, applying some of the Seventeen Phwooarrr Paint under my eyes and on any blemishes. I then used my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder all over my face to take the shine off my foundation and too keep the concealer in place.

Next I moved onto the eyes and took a red shade from an unnamed palette and applied this all over the lid. I then went in with a purple from a Bobbi Brown Palette and applied this to the outer corners and the centre of my eye. After this I then took 'Blackout' from the Naked 2 Urban Decay Palette and applied this to the corner of my eyes, blending this shade inwards to create a round socket effect.

Then I took the purple shade I used earlier and applied this underneath my eye to create a sunken deep look. I then took a pencil point brush and my Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black and started to draw some veins underneath my eyes, I then took a Red Lip shade from an old Victoria palette and started to carry on with the veins. To set these in place I used some Baby Talc powder and brushed this over the under eyes and generally all over the face to make it super toned.

To finish off the eyes I then applied some of my fave lashes Eylure 202 Lashes to my top lash line and then filled in any gaps with some of my gel liner.

Last but not least the lips, I used my Collection Gothic Glam lipstick in shade 3 Revenge and applied this all over my lips first of all with a lip brush and then with the bullet itself. And this was the look I achieved.
This isn't perfect to how I'd want it but for a first try I would say its pretty good.


To create the look of blood around my mouth I used a red lip colour, the same as under the eyes and smudged it out with my fingers around my lips and down my neck.



What are you dressing us as for Halloween?



No comments:

Post a Comment