Friday 18 October 2013

Nars Orgasm Blush

Hey guys and dolls, so I recently did a Haul post on some things which I had bought at selfridges in Manchester and thought that I would individually review the products, as I basically hauled them on the day I got them and never really had a chance to properly trial and put them to the test before I blogged. So keep your eyes opened for the other products. You can see the haul post 

But today I am going to start off with Nars Orgasm Blush, basically because It is a cult favourite and I thought I would share my opinions on the product. As mentioned in my previous haul post, I was looking for a blush in Nars and didn't know which shade to go for and asked for help from the shop assistant who directed me towards 'Orgasm' because of my fairly light skin tone and the ability to wear pink and peach shades without being too washed out. Also she pointed me towards this shade as I love shimmer on the skin and most definitely in my cheeks and blush/highlighter. I am so glad I picked up this shade as it is the perfect peachy pink colour for my skin, I can build it up for a more defined blush and can use just a wash of it to put some colour into my cheeks.


Nars Orgasm Blush RRP £21.50 

Nars have definitely created some raunchy blushes in their collection and I have worn Orgasm every day for the past 2 weeks and can honestly say that I am in love, I love the texture, the formula and the finish on my cheeks and I will most certainly be purchasing some of its auntie and uncles (deep throat, super orgasm) Well done Nars, this is the first of many to come.




I apply this with my Real Techniques Blush Brush very light handedly, as I tend to have a heavy hand and sometimes go over the top with my blush. If I do I find that going over the blush with my foundation brush seems to wash it out a little and take some of the powder away.

This blush is highly pigmented and feels rather silky to touch and apply, heres a swatch of the blush on my cheeks;



I love this blush especially for the way it flushes my cheeks and adds quite a natural pinch of pink.

Do any of you have any Nars blushes? And if so what's your favourite shade?

Let me know in the comments below


No comments:

Post a Comment