Monday 14 October 2013

Shopping my Make-Up Stash!

Hey guys and dolls, so I have recently been seeing some 'shopping my stash' videos circling on youtube, of beauty vloggers sifting through their make-up and picking out products to use which they haven't for a while.
I jumped on the wagon and thought that I would give it a go. I know my collection is no were near as huge as any of the online beauty vloggers but its not small either, there are quite a few things i've bought, used for a while and forgotten about or things i just don't generally seem to use.

So I have decided that I would create a day to night makeup look using products I don't normally use. Let me know what you think of the look, and if any of you use any of the products or have any recommendations then let me know :)
Rimmel: Eyebrow Pencil (Dark Brown) | Rimmel: Match Perfection Foundation 100 Ivory |
Seventeen: Wild Metallic Eyes (Wild Nude) | Rimmel: Blush (Rose) | L'Oreal: Blue Eyes Quad |
Maybelline: Colour Sensational Lipstick (Mauve) | L'Oreal: Volume Million Lashes Black

This was the look I created using the above products

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions regarding any of the make-up looks then leave them below or email me, thanks again...


No comments:

Post a Comment