Monday 25 November 2013

Time to Pucker Up


Hi guys and dolls, I thought I would do a post about my favourite makeup product. LIPSTICK! for those of you who hadn't guessed by the title of this post. Anyway, seeing its autumn/fall I thought I would do a post of my favourite lipsticks which I have been going to on a daily basis to wear and make my look autumnal! If you want to see a full Autumnal makeup look then make sure you check out my previous post which is HERE!!

Lets get crack-a-lackin'...

From Left to Right Top to Bottom; Order of Lipsticks

1. Collection Gothic Glam - Revenge Shade 3 I have spoke about my love for this lipstick before. I love the deep red wine colour this lipstick gives, It makes any makeup look , look autumnal and seasonal. The great thing I love about this lipstick is that normally with deep colours they tend to stain your lips a little, but you can simply wipe this off and there is no trace. The lasting stay on this lipstick is really good as well to say that I only paid £2 for it. If you want to see a more in depth post about this lipstick then you can here.

2. YSL Rouge Vulupte Shine Lipstick (Shade 7) I bought this lipstick on kind of a whim for a present for my mum as she loves wearing browny neutral shades but ended up liking it so much I bought myself one! This lipstick is more on the glossy shine side, something I dont usually tend to go for. But I love the finish and feel of this lipstick, Again its really moisturising something you need to be going for in the winter to keep your lips soft and smooth, and the colour is gorgeous, browny nude. The gloss makes your lips look super healthy and really appealing. This is by far one of my faves and I will be giving the range another go, maybe a bright pinky colour. You can purchase this lipstick here.

3. Calvin Klein - Fusion This lipstick isn't actually mine, but its my sisters. I have stolen it for this season, As I love the deep fuscia pink colour pay off from this lipstick. This lipstick reminds me of a cross between Macs Rebel and Mac's up the amp, 2 lipsticks which I own and have worn before. Although, This one the texture is a little bit softer on the lips and more moisturising. The staying power of this is really good and long lasting as well. I like to team this lip with a gold soft smoky eye, or a taupe coloured eye.

4. Mac - Russian Red All time cult classic colour, the only thing im not too keen on is the matte finish, but I can deal with that to have nice looking red lips. This is pretty much the classic red lip lipstick. The undertones work really well with almost every skin type and this really makes my teeth stand out and look white, thanks to the blue undertones. I wear this colour mainly for going out shopping as such, and love to team this with a high top knot bun, thick black liner and a smokey eye yet again! Super autumnal.

5. Maybelline Colour Sensational - Mystic Mauve Shade 250 This is a 'neutral pink' lipstick which I generally wear all year round. But this is great in autumn and winter, when you can't really be bothered to put on a full face of makeup, but need something to stop your lips looking so pale and dry. This lipstick is super moisturising, I find all of the lipsticks from this range to be moisturising and I love wearing this lipstick just on its own with some mascara. Its a your lips but better kind of pink and helps to add colour when your feeling all winter and pale.

6. Maybelline Baby Lips - Cherry OK so I know this isn't really a lipstick, but like the one above I love this for just moisturising my lips but giving me a slight hint of colour, so I don't look really washed out. This baby lips is one of my favourite ones, I love the scent and the amount of colour It pays off, Its not too much, Just right.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment