Thursday 6 March 2014

Motivational Weight Loss

Hi guys, so lately my blogs been changing and evolving along with me. I started slimming world a couple of months ago, and have been posting a couple of recipes. A few months back I did a post about finding the real me, and how insecure I felt about myself. This time im doing a positive post and looking back on the start of my journey and how far I have come.

So I started the gym, and slimming world, changing my eating habits and working out has helped my body to change.

The photo on the left was taken almost 12 months ago, 8 months before I started my journey. I was really insecure about the way I looked and hated photos. The image on the right was taken just over 2 months ago (new years eve) and I am proud and more confident in the way I look, and don't mind being in photos.

For me it wasn't so much about losing weight because I was 'overweight' it was about helping myself to gain more confidence in my body, and losing weight is just one of the ways I can achieve my confidence boost.

I know that I have a long way to go to reach my 'target' weight at slimming world but I hope with my families support and the motivation from myself I can achieve my target, as well as achieving confidence within my body.

I hope you guys don't mind if I keep you updated with a couple posts throughout my journey. If anybody has any questions then feel free to message me regarding slimming world or anything in general.

If any of you have any questions regarding my current gym routine, or simply find yourself needing some motivation to stay on the wagon then feel free to contact me on here or by email at smansell94@gmail.com

Many thanks, Love


No comments:

Post a Comment